Thursday, August 28, 2014

Guest post from Ina a.k.a My Nail Polish Online

Hi, I'm Ina from My Nail Polish Online and I'm here with a guest post while Alexandria is on a trip having a good time :)

I want to show you today a nail art based on a gradient done with a couple of Kiko polishes that I've bought on my vacation this year. The gradient is actually done for my work in progress "Basic Nail Art Techniques and how to combine them" that will be out September 1st. I started the gradient with one coat of the beautiful Kiko - 389 Mint Milk and used Kiko - 336 Electric Blue for the tips. I love how these two colors are going together and I find these kind of colors very summer-y!


 I love gradients and I love wearing gradients but when I was done with this one I just wanted to continue adding something more to these colors! Gold is always a favorite when it comes to combining aqua with other colors so I did gold flowers randomly on the nails. For the gold I've used ORLY - Luxe. The black dots in the middle of the flowers are painted with Nordic Cap NP12. 


 Thanks for reading and thank you Alexandria for having me guestposting on your blog! I hope you're enjoying your trip!

Thank you Ina, those flowers look gorgeous, they almost look like flakes of real gold! Be sure to click over to Ina's blog My Nail Polish Online and give her some love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment