Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Guest post from Debbie a.k.a WonderfulWolf

Hello Lovelies!

I have a super crazy week ahead of me and won't be able to blog much, so I decided to interrupt your usual blog experience with some guest posts written by some of my favorite nail art ladies!
___________________________________________________

So hello! I'm Debbie, aka WonderfulWolf, and I like to paint my nails. I found Alexandria's blog through the OMD2 challenge and when I saw her nails I knew I had to follow her.

I've never written a guest post before, so I couldn't believe it when she contacted me to write one for her! Alexandria gave me free reign on what I could do nail art wise so I took inspiration from the nail art she paints - I think she paints bright, bold, and also pretty. So I tried to incorporate these factors in what I created.




I used three pastel colours to keep it simple and fresh. I used my hole-punch re-enforcers to get those nice clean curves and then I used a matte top coat because I thought it looked funkier!


 It's been super guest posting - I hope you liked it, and thanks again to Alexandria!


These are so pretty Debbie! Thanks so much for guesting :) You should all check out Debbie's blog WonderfulWolf, she posts just amazing nail art, you can also check out her facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment