Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Feliciano and Romano

Hello Lovelies!

I've been wanting to use the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Colosseum stamp from W114 for a while, last time I used that plate they stamped ok, but I wasn't totally satisfied with it. The only way I could think of to use both of these stamps at the same time was to do some Italy nails! Italy from Hetalia that is.



I freehanded North Italy holding a piece of pizza on my index finger, South Italy holding a tomato on my middle, stamped on my ring and pinkie, and freehanded the Hetalia logo which is just the outline of the country with the words Hetalia over it in kanji. I was really proud of my Italy outline but the kanji ended up covering most of it, haha.



I started with a base of e.l.f Desert Haze for all my nails except my thumb, it's a lovely creme nude taupe that's totally opaque in two coats. This is the first time I've used this polish and I really love it, I think it'll be a great base for nail art since the color won't distract from whatever design you're creating on top of it.



Polishes I used:

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector and French White Creme,
Color Mates Nail Art Black and Cocoa,
Wet n Wild Fergie Ferga-colada,
China Glaze Def-defying,
Jesse's Girl Center Stage and Running Wild,
NYC In a New York Color Minute Sidewalkers,
Ulta Let The Flames Begin,
Wet n Wild Megalast Sugar Coat,
Essence Colour & Go Peach and Cream,
Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Gold Mist,
Petites color fever Seashell,
Sephora by OPI G-listen to Your Heart,
Elle 18 Nail Pops 19,
white acrylic paint,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You must have amazing hand-eye coordination! I can barely manage to paint my nails the regular way without getting it all smudged up and bumpy looking!

    ReplyDelete