Sunday, August 10, 2014

Bollywood nails with China Glaze seashell

Hello Lovelies!

This week's theme in Adventures in Stamping is Bollywood! After seeing how elaborate the costumes in Bollywood movies are I knew I needed to up my stamping game! I've been dying to use the stamp on my thumb for ages, and I finally had the right nail shape to squeeze it on! I started by creating a gradient for my base, the first polish I used was China Glaze seashell, I actually recently got that in the mail because I won Makeup With a Heart's giveaway a couple weeks ago!


Seashell is a creamy peach pink and I only had to use two coats, I was surprised that I was able to only do two coats and not have my nail line show at all. For the other polishes in my gradient, I used Wet n Wild Megalast Candy-licious and NYC in a new york color minute Heat Wave.


I had to get a bit creative with my stamping, I ran out of my usual black polish so I ended up using a nail art striper, but it all worked out! All the stamping was done with Color Mates Nail Art Black and Pueen plates 70 and 56. After topcoating I used a singe piece of glitter to make a bindi on the woman's forehead.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that THUMB!! Brilliant stamping, love the designs.

    ReplyDelete