Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Body Merry under eye lotion review

Hello Lovelies!

I have a quick review for you guys today, this is Body Merry's under eye cream!

This cream claims to reduce dark circles, puffiness, and hydrate skin. It also says you can use it as an all over face lotion, but it has a high oil content, so I'm hesitant to use it all over because the oil might cause me to break out. It doesn't feel greasy on your skin though, it soaks in really fast, and a little goes a long way since it smooths on so easily.


It comes in a little plastic container with a pump, the picture below is how much comes out in one pump, but half of that amount is more than enough for both eyes. Even though it's a small container, since you only have to use an infinitesimal amount, I think this will last for quite a while. It felt very moisturizing on my skin, and it didn't cause any problems when I applied my normal eye makeup over it afterwards. It has a unique smell to it though, a sort of herbal smell that I really enjoy. I expect that's from all the different oils in it, it has coconut, rose hip, green tea, macadamia, and primrose oils in it along with a bunch of others, to see the whole list click here.


Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment