Thursday, August 21, 2014

Adovia day cream review

Hello Lovelies!

I have a review for you today, this is Adovia's moisturizing day cream.


The packaging says it has dead sea minerals, aloe vera, chamomile, and that all skin types can use it. It comes in a super thick glass jar, and the cream itself is very thick, almost like a mousse. I've used it for a couple days, morning and night, and it's very moisturizing and not greasy at all, it also soaks in pretty fast. 



The one and only thing I don't like about it is the scent, it smells very strongly of soap. The scent goes away after a while, but I have a weird pet peeve about it; you know how authors love to include in the descriptions of their male characters that they smell of ivory soap? I've always hated strong soapy smells, and I mentally just want to smack these authors like "Yes we know they bathe like human beings, could we be a bit more creative?". Anyways, besides that I really like this cream, and I see myself continuing to use it.


Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment