Wednesday, July 23, 2014

OMD2 stripy skittles

Hello Lovelies!

It's day 23 of the OMD2 challenge and today's theme is negative space! I recently bought some striping tape and this is my first time using it, I made the mistake of using a fast drying polish so my lines aren't quite as crisp as I hoped they would be, but I'm still pretty happy with these!


I couldn't decide what design I wanted to go with, so I ended up doing a skittle mani, I used Color Mates nail art black and an unnamed RueBeaute! layer polish for this, after removing the striping tape I finished off with a coat of Wet n Wild Wild Shine clear nail protector. Nailside has a ton of tutorials for nail art with striping time, I might give some of those a try in the near future!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I LOVE the shape of your nails! Great designs, the negative space looks really good. Love that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...lovely. Love the combination of purple and black. Love the unique design too.

    ReplyDelete