Monday, July 21, 2014

OMD2 shark skin nails

Hello Lovelies!

It's day 21 of the OMD2 and today's theme is animal print! Even though shark week doesn't start until August, the commercials are already running full blast so I did some shark nail art today!



I used Sally Hansen Sugar Coat razzleberry on most of my nails since shark skin is supposed to feel like sandpaper, so I thought the textured finish was appropriate!  The base of my accent nail is L.A Colors color craze sea siren and then I stamped a shark with Konad M27 and Konad white. And finally I topcoated the accent nail with Wet n Wild Wild Shine clear nail protector. I really love these animal print themes because they help me think of some of my more out there nail art, although these make my last ones look tame in comparison! 



And I finally have a mani for Monday Blues so I'm linking up there too!



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you for keeping me company this week! I really love these nails! I had no idea what shark skin feels like. M27 is the only Konad plate I own because it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete