Monday, July 7, 2014

OMD2 scaly seahorses

Hello Lovelies!

It's day seven and today's theme is holographic! I actually ended up covering most of my holo polish with stamping though :/ But I'm still really liking the way they turned out!


I started with two coats of e.l.f sea escape and then added a nice thick coat of NYC shimmer blast sweet candy to give it that holo finish. Then after that dried I started stamping, the seahorse was done with Konad white and Konad m27, and the scaly effect is Wistonia W101 and Zoya giovanna.
Giovanna is a shimmery blue toned jade green and it worked great for stamping, I've had trouble with this plate image in the past but it worked fantastically this time!
The scaly nails make me think of fishing lures for some reason, they have that shimmery two toned jelly sort of look.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment