Saturday, July 12, 2014

OMD2 roses are red...

Hello Lovelies!

Real quick post today you guys! Today's theme in the OMD2 challenge is 3D and I have some studded crosses for the occasion! I was inspired by these nails, and I tweaked the roses a bit but besides that I stayed true to the original design.


Before I started the nail art I took a quick shot of my base polishes, the mint green is NYC in a new york minute robin's egg blue. It shows up leaning to blue in my pictures but it's a really light mint green in real life. And my accent nail is just my usual white polish, Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme.


I used a striping tool for the crosses and roses and a dotting tool for the rosary chain, and for my 3D element I used some rhinestones on the big cross.



Other polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine jezebel,
Color Mates nail art black,
L.A colors art deco silver glitter,
Stop Nail rhinestones,
a dotting tool,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment