Thursday, July 24, 2014

OMD2 grapefruit gradients

Hello Lovelies!

It's day 24 of the OMD2 challenge and today's theme is fruit! I used one of my favorite Wistonia plates for this; W118. I love this one because it could be oranges, lemons, or grapefruit, so I'm able to use it in a lot of different ways!


I went with the grapefruit path today, I started with a base of Wet n Wild wild shine french creme and then used a sponge to apply a gradient, I used Wet n Wild megalast candy-licious, Wet n Wild wild shine blazed, and Essence colour & go modern romance for that. The stamping was done with Konad white, and then I just finished with a coat of Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector.


I feel like gradients add so much more to stamping, and I love how you can take three colors that look like they clash horribly, and make a beautiful gradient out of them.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment