Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OMD2 Day Two petals & dots

Hello Lovelies!

It's day two of the OMD2 challenge, and today's theme is coral! For some reason almost every challenge I've done lately has had a coral theme somewhere in it, maybe I should invest in some more coral polishes, I only have two or three and I'm afraid my manis are starting to all look the same!
So to keep my nails looking fresh, I freehanded some flower petals along the curve of my nails and then dotted the free-space!


My coral polish is Wet n Wild wild shine blazed, it's an almost jelly red/orange polish, and this is three coats. I dotted and outlined the petals with Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme, the darker petals were done with an unnamed The Color Workshop polish.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment