Monday, July 14, 2014

OMD2 cherry skull funky french tips

Hello Lovelies!

I'm pretty late posting today, it's been in the high eighties this last week and heat + sluggish me doesn't usually equal me getting nail art done early in the day. Anyways, today's theme in the OMD2 challenge is funky french! I've been dying to try out this tutorial by PinkFlyingCow87, but it's a pretty weird design so I haven't been able to try it out until now!


I used Essence colour & go peaches and cream for the base of the french tips, and I started with two coats of Wet n Wild Wild Shine french white creme for the accent nail. All of the black and white is just acrylic paint, I used a combination of striping brush and dotting tool for all the details.




Other polishes I used:

Wet n Wild Wild Shine blazed,
Pure Ice free spirit,
Wet n Wild megalast candy-licious,
L.A Colors Color Craze sea shell,
and Wet n Wild Wild Shine clear nail protector.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I did this one too a few weeks ago! It's such a cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! Wow! Stopping by from the blog hop and excited to be your newest follower!


    tatteredtotaylored.com

    ReplyDelete