Saturday, July 19, 2014

OMD2 candy-licous with metallic venom

Hello Lovelies!

Today's theme in the OMD2 is ombre! I actually almost messed these up royally, when I saw ombre I went "oh just a gradient ok", but then I remembered that ombre is shades all graduating in one tone, and thankfully I remembered that before any polish got on the nails.


I started off with a base of Wet n Wild megalast candy-licious, the gradient was done with NYC in a new york color minute MoMa and Color Mates metallic venom (weird polish name, right?). After that dried a bit, I stamped with Pueen plate 65 and Konad white, since the plate design is so big I was able to make each nail look a bit different which is nice. Somehow I managed not to smear my stamping when I added a coat of Wet n Wild Wild Shine clear nail protector, Konad white is usually horrible at staying in place.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love these colors! I really like that stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty gradient under there, and it's definitely cool when you can grab different parts of a huge pattern to have a cohesive mani where each nail is a bit different.

    ReplyDelete