Monday, July 28, 2014

OMD2 Candid Affair french tips

Hello Lovelies!

It's day 28 of the OMD2 challenge (wow we're that far through already?), and today's theme is bridal! Since bridal is a kind of vague theme, I went with my gut on what to do, I tried to stay simple and went with a pastel/white french tip design.

My base color is Wet n Wild megalast candid affair, candid affair is a polish from the limited edition Spring 2014 lineup from Wet n Wild, so if you're planning on snagging it, I suggest you act quickly! Candid affair was the usual 1.99 that all of the megalast polishes are, it has a dusty lavender chrome finish, and this is three coats. If I had let this completely dry in between coats I could of probably skid by on only two coats.
I freehanded the french tips with white acrylic paint and then lined and dotted them with NYC in a new york color minute sidewalkers.



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love this take on french tips. And Candid Affair is such a lovely color. <3

    ReplyDelete