Thursday, July 10, 2014

OMD2 Arsenal nails

Hello Lovelies!

It's day ten of the OMD2 challenge and today's theme is your favorite polish! I admit I twisted the theme a bit, instead of picking my fave polish, I asked a friend for a suggestion and he said I should do some nails inspired by his favorite soccer team, Arsenal.


Arsenal's crest is a brown cannon on a red, white and blue shield which I freehanded on my middle finger, and then I stamped some soccer balls in the same colors on the rest of my nails. I used a striping brush for the lettering on the thumb and most of the detailing on the cannon.
The cannon was actually quite difficult to paint, it gave me a bit more trouble than I was expecting, but overall I'm pretty happy with these :)


Polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n Wild megalast violet attack,
Pure Ice french kiss,
Color Mates nail art cocoa,
Wistonia plate W103,
white acrylic paint,
a detailing brush,
a striping brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: