Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Nanananana bat nails!

Hello Lovelies!

Today's theme in the OMD2 challenge is inspired by fashion! These were inspired by this polka dot bat ring I found on etsy, because I will take any chance I can to do anything bat related.



I started with two coats of Essence colour & go peach and creme, it's a light peachy pink in real life, but whenever I try to photograph it, no matter what lighting I use, it turns out a weird dull orange. I outlined the bats in Wet n Wild megalast I need a refresh-mint, and then filled them in, the eyes, mouths, and polka dots were all done with white acrylic paint. And lastly I added a coat of Nicole by OPI sweet dreams, which might of been a bit overkill since I had polka dots already, but I like it!



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment