Friday, July 4, 2014

Man, we lit up your world like the 4th of July

Hello Lovelies! 

Day four of the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux Challenge is bright! Since I haven't done any patriotic nails yet this year, I put together this red, white, & blue mani!



I started with two coats of Wet n Wild Wild Shine metallica, I was going to use some tape to to create the diamonds so I'd have crisp lines, but metallica was taking ages to dry so I ended up just freehanding them. I used a striping brush for everything, I did the diamonds first and then I used Wet n Wild Wild Shine french white creme to add the stripes and dots.
My red is Ulta let the flames begin, the blue is NYC in a new york color minute water street blue, and I finished with a coat of Wet n Wild Wild Shine clear nail protector.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment