Saturday, July 5, 2014

I'm just a little black raincloud

Hello Lovelies!

It's day five of the Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux challenge and today's theme is dark! I have a combination of freehand and stamping today, I painted a little black raincloud on my middle finger and then I stamped a dog underneath with SH08.



I used a dotting tool for the cloud, I highlighted the bottom of it with black, and I also used the dotting tool for the raindrops. The dark gray polish is e.l.f thunderstorm and the glitter is Nicole by OPI sweet dreams. I finished off the design by matting it with NYC matte me crazy, I haven't done anything matte in ages and I had forgotten how good matted glitter looks!


Other polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
NYC in a new york color minute water street blue,
Wet n Wild wild shine black creme,
a detail brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments: