Sunday, July 27, 2014

If nautical nonsense be something you wish

Hello Lovelies!

So yeah these are pretty weird, they went through several stages to achieve this mish mash of marine colors, today's theme in the OMD2 challenge is nautical and this is the thing my brain spat out after failing at stamping some crabs.



Surprisingly I only used six polishes in this, it looks like a lot more than that to me. The story I'm going with is that these were inspired by those tangles of rope and fishing debris you see while walking on the beach. They're not that bad right?



Polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector and blazed,
Lotus Herbals colour dew deep sea,
L.A colors art deco dark blue and sea foam green,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Color Mates nail art teal,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, cool! I love the colours you chose for this look, very nautical-inspired indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete