Tuesday, July 29, 2014

If I was a rich girl

Hello Lovelies!

It's day 29 of the OMD2 challenge and today's theme is national pride! Some Fed-Shreds recently came into my possession, and what's more american than our money?



As you can see they shred the money into confetti like pieces so after starting with a base of Rimmel London camouflage I stuck a bunch of pieces on my still wet nails. I think these take the cake as my weirdest nails to date, but seriously what else could you do with this stuff?



I applied a coat of topcoat over the money shreds, but I couldn't quite get all of them to lay totally flat, so this is more of novelty mani for me and will probably come off tomorrow (as you probably know I just can't deal with 3-D stuff on my nails).



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, I don't think I could stand having 3D fingernail designs!

    ReplyDelete