Saturday, June 21, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: Look at the Birdie by Kurt Vonnegut,
Watching: Good Luck Girl, Diabolik Lovers, Sailor Moon,
Listening to: Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men,
Wearing: my hair french braided,
Eating: cornflakes for breakfast,
Drinking: black tea as per usual,
On my nails: pink sprinkle,
Buying: a bunch of Sally Hansen polishes for a buck each from Big Lots,
Learning: that W is called that because it's double U's (did anyone already know this or am I being silly?),
Liking: this HP fact,
Finding: this pattern to turn into nail art,
Wanting: this awesome Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy towel,
Blogs I've been reading: Life With Angie, Nerdy & Fleurty, Lacqueerisa,
Making: DIY lip balm,

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment