Tuesday, June 17, 2014

TPC the night has a thousand eyes

Hello Lovelies!

I think these are some of the creepier nails I've done lately, maybe I should of done them for Friday the 13th instead? They were inspired by these nails I found a while back on Pinterest, the color scheme is perfect for this month's Tri-Polish challenge! I used different polishes from last time, my coral is Wet n Wild wild shine blazed, and my turquoise is Wet n Wild megalast I need a refresh-mint. I started with a base of white and then used the bottle brush of the coral to freehand the half moons. The nice thing about this design is you end up outlining everything in black so you don't have to worry about having neat lines!


I think these would look fantastic in purple, maybe in a Welcome to the Night Vale mani?


Other polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n Wild wild shine black creme,
Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. They look great :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, these are super creepy, but I still like them! It reminds me of some movie that I can't think of. :)

    ReplyDelete