Sunday, June 8, 2014

How I Met Your Magenta cocktail mani

Hello Lovelies!

I have two themes to work with today, there's a purple and pink theme for AIS and a cocktail mani theme in the Finger Food's Theme Buffet. I pulled out an untried for this one, the pink is Wet n Wild Fast Dry how I met your magenta. This is a rather strange polish, it took three coats and is a super watery mix between a shimmer polish and a jelly. And it's by no means a fast drying polish so I don't really understand why it's in the Fast Dry line. But besides that, it's a nice polish with a interesting almost matte finish. I ended up covered most of it up with my stamping, it's a hot pink almost salmon pink with a slight shimmer.


I layered Wet n Wild Wild Shine sparked and L.A splash love crush on the accent nails and then stamped with Konad white and Shany plate SH21. My ring and pinkie also have sparked, and the base  is Ruebeaute! purple layered.


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that lacy stamp, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it <3 The colors and the lace stamping all work so well together!

    ReplyDelete