Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Doughnut Day!

Hello Lovelies!

Happy doughnut day! I thought I'd celebrate by doing some doughnut nail art, and I think I went the extra mile with this one! I haven't watched The Simpsons in ages, but they did do that awesome short with all those Ghibli easter eggs a while back.
I bought a new paintbrush to use for nail art a couple days ago and this was my first time using it, I'm pretty happy with it, and it was only three bucks so it all worked out wonderfully! I used a dotting tool for Homer's eyes but besides that it was all done with a brush. I used black acrylic paint to outline everything, and all the other colors are polishes.

 

Polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop base coat,
Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n Wild wild shine lavender creme,
Essence Colour & Go little miss sunrise,
L.A colors color craze unnamed,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
The Color Workshop unnamed,
a dotting tool,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Homer's face is amazing ! You did a really good job on this nail art ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on Homer. The key is having the tools. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete