Thursday, June 12, 2014

GOT summer strawberries

Hello Lovelies!

Today's theme in the Golden Oldie Challenge is a simpler one than usual, red! I started with two coats of Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme, a coat of N.Y.C kisses to soften the white, and then started the strawberries with The Color Workshop lady luck. I used a detail brush to freehand triangles all over my nails, and then I curved the edges of the triangles to make them more strawberry shaped.


I used an unnamed Wet n Wild beauty benefits for the green stems, and then I used a detail brush to carefully dot small white specks on the berries for their seeds. And finally I just dotted lady luck in any bare spots between the berries to finish the design. I finished up with a nice coat of Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector, it's actually meant to be used as a base coat, but I find it works great as a topcoat and usually won't smear your nail art!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love strawberries! And your mani's amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your nails look great! Can't believe you did that by hand.

    ReplyDelete