Thursday, June 5, 2014

GOT deep sea shattered glass

Hello Lovelies!

Today's theme in the Golden Oldie Thursday's challenge is silver accents! I was killing time doing my nails a couple days ago and decided to switch from squared tips to almonds, and I'm really liking it! They feel a lot stronger and I think they look much better on me that the squared tips ever did.


Since I haven't done any light blue nails in ages, I started with a base of Lotus Herbals Colour Dew deep sea and used  L.A girl polka dot on my ring finger. I stamped the shattered glass image with Shany plate SH22 over all my nails, it turned out really striking on my ring finger! I'm already planning on some nails using that silver, and it's perfect with only two coats, so I'm really loving it.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment: