Thursday, June 26, 2014

GOT age of aquarius gradient

Hello Lovelies!

This week's GOT theme is gradients! I had a bunch of blue polishes still out from my last mani, so I just grabbed a couple more glitter and dark blue polishes, and came up with this! I started out with two coats of a dusty blue base, Color Club age of aquarius. Then I just layered all my polishes on a sponge and started sponging!

After I got the gradient where I wanted it I added a super thin layer of Revlon whimsical, it has a milky blue base so it helped blend all the colors together and the glitters in it went nicely with everything else.
I used Wet n Wild fast dry violet attack as my darkest shade, but I only ended up getting a bit on my thumb and middle finger, I think I spread my colors out too thick on my sponge so I didn't get them all on my shorter nails.

Other polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop base coat,
Sally Girl brainy,
Wet n Wild fast dry teal of fortune,
NYC in a new york color minute water street blue,
and a sponge.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. looks really cool.. if you add a pic of a fish you can make it underwater world

    ReplyDelete