Sunday, June 29, 2014

FFTB ferga-colada & fuzz-sea

Hello Lovelies!

Today's theme in the Finger Food's Theme Buffet is neon so I got to swatch some of those polishes I bought from Big Lots a couple weeks ago! This is Wet n Wild Fergie ferga-colada and Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat fuzz-sea. Ferga-colada is a super opaque creamy neon yellow, it went on fabulously and I really love the brush it came with, I love the thicker brushes that take less swipes to cover the nail.


Fuzz-sea has yellow and blue bar glitters in a clear base, I had to shake it a couple times in between nails because the glitters would settle and I'd only get base, but besides that it went on fine. I'm still not sure what I think of this type of polish, it's interesting for sure, and I'll probably use it in some nail art that needs a weird finish.

Ferga-colada took it's time drying, but that might be the thick layer of topcoat and Fuzz-sea's fault. I like these two together, but for some reason the color scheme reminds me of fish stick packaging? My mind goes weird places where color is involved, haha.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the combination of colors. These two look so great together.

    ReplyDelete