Sunday, June 1, 2014

AIS & FFTB summery stamping

Hello Lovelies!

Today's AIS theme is Summer! And it's also Under the Sea in the FFTB, this was thrown together at the last minute since this theme snuck up on me, so sorry if it looks a little jumbled! I used the same base that I used in my last mani, picture polish frosting by Cosmetic Cupcake.



One of the things I'm most looking forward to now that it's warming up, is going swimming and hitting the beach so I stamped a bunch of beachy things all over my nails. I used Wistonia plate W106 and and Bundle Monster plate BM01. I have a little crab on my pinkie, a bikini and flip flops on my ring, some sunglasses and a beachball on my middle, a different bikini on my index, and a sun on my thumb since things are heating up!

Other polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine black creme,
Konad red,
Wet n Wild megalast I need a refresh-mint,
Wet n Wild megalast candy-licious,
Ruebeaute! unnamed,
and Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment