Sunday, June 22, 2014

AIS boats and birds inspired nails

Hello Lovelies!

I have some song inspired nail art for you guys today, the latest theme in the AIS Stamping Sunday challenge is music nails since yesterday was World Music Day. I've been listening to Boats and Birds by Gregory and the Hawk non-stop lately so it was easy to pick a song for this!


These are more inspired by the vibe and tone I get from the song rather than literal interpretations from the lyrics, but I did try to incorporate some of the lyrics. I stamped a moon and stars on my thumb and then freehanded a little boat floating underneath, I stamped some butterflies on my index, I did a galaxy design on my middle, stamped some wavy abstract blue designs on my ring and threw some glitter in for good measure, and finally stamped some stars on my pinkie although they didn't show up that clearly in my pictures.


Here's the polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector,
EN-VY blue my mind,
Wet n Wild megalast violet attack,
Black Heart Beauty holo lv stck,
Nicole by OPI sweet dreams,
Sally Girl brainy,
Revlon whimsical,
Color Club first look,
Wet n Wild fast dry teal of fortune,
Pure Ice A-list,
Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme,
Jordana boy oh boy,
Wistonia W107,
Shany SH23 & SH08,
and BundleMonster BM09.


And here's the song so you can hear what inspired me to do these:


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment