Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tri-Polish glittery geometrics

Hi girls!

This is my second Tri-Polish Tuesday mani of the month, and I'm still rocking a green/purple/red combo.
I wanted to do a sort of geometric design, I started with a base of Wet n Wild wild shine french white cream, and then I used a detailing brush to outline triangles in each color. Then I just filled them in the rest of the way and added a thin coat of a gold glitter topper to make the whole thing really pop.


The sunshine was finally co-operating when I went to take my pictures, it really picked up the sparkle of the glitters on the nails!



Polishes I used:

Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
Pure Ice home run,
The Color Workshop gold rush,
The Color Workshop base coat,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! The colours are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green/purple/red combo! The gold glitter looks really pretty over it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous mani I especially love the glitter topcoat

    ReplyDelete