Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Stamping~ Springtime in Paris

Hi girls!

I've joined the Adventures in Stamping Sunday challenge, and this Sunday's theme is Spring! I started with a gradient as my base, I really enjoy the look of pink and blue melded together, and I think the stamping really pulls it all together. I used a pink glitter topper on the very tips of my nails to finish off the gradient, it has little glitter hearts, but they're pretty hard to fish out of the bottle. So I ended up only getting one on my nails, but it landed right next to my Eiffel tower stamp which I think looks pretty cute!


The flowers are stamped with Wistonia plate W104 and Konad white and the Eiffel tower is W114 and Wet n wild wild shine black creme. I used two glitter toppers, the pink is LA splash love crush, and the one I used over the entire gradient is Revlon whimsical.


Other polishes I used:

Pure Ice home run,
Essence Colour & Go modern romance,
Wet n Wild wild shine tickled pink,
Artmatic unnamed,
Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop base coat,
and a sponge.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment