Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pink Starry Galaxies

Hi girls!

I'm multi-tasking today, today's theme in the Finger Food challenge is galaxies, and it's over a pink base in AIS Stamping Sundays. I started with a base of e.l.f bubble gum pink, it came from the Disney Villains collection they did a while back, it's a dark coral pink creme that's opaque in two coats.


I sponged Wet n Wild wild shine lavender creme, NYC in a new york color minute fruit punch, an old unnamed bright pink polish, and Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme to create the cloudy galaxy look. I randomly dabbed Sephora by OPI Flurry Up! on the nail to give it some sparkle, and then I just freehanded some stars on a couple nails. The stamping portion of this mani was done with Konad white polish and Bundle Monster plate BM14, I only ended up stamping on the middle and ring finger, I thought if I did anymore it would muddle the design.


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. These pink galaxies are sooooo pretty! They are really unique too. :)

    ReplyDelete