Monday, May 26, 2014

He Picks My Polish skittle doodles

Hello lovelies!

He Picks My Polish has rolled around again, and I actually pulled off an attractive mani for once! I had my youngest brother pick my polishes this go round, and he picked some easy colors to work with. My three polishes are L.A Colors color craze sea siren, Essence colour & go little miss sunrise, and Wet n Wild wild shine french white creme.


I just painted little doodles on each nail while alternating between yellow and blue, and ended up with this skittle-ish design. And since I got a blue to work with, this also goes with the Monday Blues challenge!


Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. You are too hard on yourself, I think your mani's are often quite great, this one included! :)

    And that was super nice of you to have your little brother pick your polishes out! Did he do a blind pick or go for specific colors for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that this is a very cute mani. Love it!

    ReplyDelete