Thursday, May 22, 2014

GOT sparkly rainforests

Hi girls!

It's Golden Oldie Thursday and today's theme is bling! I own next to nothing in the way of nail embellishments, but I do have a couple nail art pen/rhinestones from Sassy & Chic that I got for a birthday. I used some green rhinestones from one of those, and created this sparkly green design to go with it! There is some stamping on the nails without rhinestones, I stamped a wavy design in black but it blended in with the green so unfortunately it's barely noticeable.


I started with two coats of Revlon colorstay rainforest, added a thin coat of Sephora by OPI Lights, Glammer-a, Action!, and my non existent stamping was done with Wet n Wild wild shine black creme and Shany plate SH23. If any of you can pick out the stamping, leave a comment!


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You've combined my favorite color with my favorite thing in the world (glitter) together and made one of THE prettiest looks in the collection! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete