Thursday, May 15, 2014

GOT Candyfloss Cutie and Lavender Creme watermelons

Hi girls!

This Thursday's theme in the GOT challenge is texture! I actually only own one texture polish, Rimmel London sweetie crush candyfloss cutie. Since it has such a sweet name, I had to stamp something sweet on top of it! I used Wistonia plate W118 to stamp a watermelon slice pattern in a darker shade of pink.


I love how fast textured polishes dry, it makes stamping a breeze since I don't have to wait ages between steps. The polish I stamped with is Wet n Wild wild shine lavender creme, it's a lovely hot pink creme polish that's perfect for stamping. All of the Wet n Wild polishes have great quality, I go through the french white creme and black creme from that brand by the bottle!



Thanks for reading!

2 comments: