Thursday, April 24, 2014

30DC The World is Quiet Here

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is inspired by your favorite children's book. It took me quite a while to narrow down all of my favorite children's books, but I finally settled on A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. There are thirteen books in the series and I own all but one, they're fantastic for when you want something on the short/light side to throw in your bag for reading later.


My thumb nail has V.F.D, index has Lemony Snicket's initials stamp, my middle has Quigley Quagmire's hot air balloon, my ring has the sugar bowl, and finally my pinkie has the eye that haunts the Baudelaires throughout the series. All of these are linked to pages that explain their backstories so if you want to find out more about them, click away!


Polishes I used:

The Color Workshop base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Color Club by design,
black acrylic paint,
W117,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment