Thursday, April 17, 2014

30DC Wet n Wild cherry gradients

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is a brand challenge, we're supposed to use at least three polishes from the same brand in our design. I used all Wet n Wild polishes today to make a gradient, and then I stamped some summery red cherries over it.


My base is French white creme, I created the gradient with Tickled pink and Lavender creme, and I stamped the cherries with Red red (great name right?). The plate I used is Wistonia W118 and I finished it off with a thick coat of top coat to smooth out the gradient.


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Love the gradient and the summer cherry really added the charm :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow its so cool mani... I feel fresh looking at it

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so cute, perfect for the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete