Friday, April 25, 2014

30DC Villains

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is Villains! I still have a couple polishes from the Disney Villains by e.l.f collection to swatch, so I took this chance to swatch Gina Girl from the Maleficent trio.
Gina Girl has a dark purple jelly base and tons of different colored/sized glitters, I was able to pick out orange, purple, green, dark pink, and dark purple ones. It was a little fussy to apply and took nearly five coats to get this opacity, but it dries surprisingly quick. In my experience jellies tend to be the slowest to dry.
I actually stamped some crowns in black since I thought they would go with Maleficent, but after trying my hardest I couldn't get them to show up in my photos. If you squint I think you can make out the one on the index nail, haha.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment