Sunday, April 20, 2014

30DC sleepy bunnies

Hi girls!

Happy Easter! Today's theme in the 30DC is also Easter, and I went with a cute sleepy bunny design that was inspired by these nails. I've really been liking asian/kawaii nail designs lately so they'll probably start cropping up here more often! I started with a base of Wet n wild megalast sugar coat instead of doing the bunnies on bare nails since my nails are a little stained at the moment.


I used the bottle brush for the heads, a striping brush for the ears and eyes, and I just finished with the usual top coat.


Other polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Wet n wild wild shine tickled pink,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
NYC in a new york color minute lexington yellow,
Color mates little blue box,
Color mates nail art lime,
Wet n wild wild shine black creme,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - sad I only now got my email notice of today's blog - I will tuck this in my idea book for next year! Hope you had a Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete