Thursday, April 3, 2014

30DC Rimmel London Sweetie Crush candyfloss cutie swatches

Hi girls!

Today's theme is texture! This is actually my first texture polish, I've held off on buying them because I don't really like having 3D things on my nails so I thought I would hate the texture finish. But I actually really like it, I think it's a really nice finish! I was surprised to find one so cheap, this was only 2.75 at Rite-Aid and I think even the Sally Hansen ones run around six-seven dollars. This is two coats with no top coat,and this polish dries really fast, it was bone dry under four minutes!



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice nail polish, it's classy and ideal for everyday =)
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I was the same way about texture polishes, I was absolutely convinced I would hate them, and then I got my hands on the two CG I used for my challenge mani today and I just fellllll in love. they are so pretty! It has started a new addiction now and I can't stop buying texture polishes, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete