Friday, April 11, 2014

30DC Pop art chevrons

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is tape manis! I rarely reach for tape in my nail art, but that mostly because I don't like waiting for my base to dry, I prefer fast freehand or at least being able to start on the next step right away. I went for a pop art chevron design today, the polish I used for my base is Pink ice by Rue21 031.


Then I used tape to add the white chevrons at the top of each nail, and then I just used a dotting tool to do the black dots over the white. I finished it off with a coat of NYC matte me crazy, I've been really liking matted nails the last few weeks!


Other polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
and NYC black lace creme.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment