Thursday, April 10, 2014

30DC pink and blue sweets

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is gradients! I started with a base of NYC cashmere cream and then started my gradient at the top of the nail, I went blue-pink-white and used seven different shades. I went over the entire nail with a pink glitter topper, it has a pink tinted clear base so it made all the colors really pop.



The stamp I used is W117 and I stamped with Konad white, then I just finished it off with some topcoat. Konad white is a really great stamping polish, it comes out crisp and clean and it almost never smears after topcoating.

Other polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Essence nude glam peach and cream,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
The Color Workshop sweet glaze,
Lakme color crush 03,
and The Color Workshop dream world.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: