Wednesday, April 9, 2014

30DC melded rainbows

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is rainbow and I wanted to do something simple, I think I've done a mani similar to this before but I figured I'd give another whack at it. I started with a base of Wet n wild wild shine french white creme, I go through white really fast, I've almost used up my entire bottle! Anyways, I used six different colors for this (not including my white base), I just brushed streaks of polish next to each other on my stamping plate and scraped like usual. I really like how some of the colors melded with each other, that's the look I was going for and I think I got it!


I used some layered polishes in this too, the purple and blue are layered Ruebeaute! polishes. I think that added a little to the color melding, although not much.


Other polishes I used:

Ulta let the flames begin,
Jordana boy oh boy,
NYC in a new york color minute lexington yellow,
NYC in a new york color minute heat wave,
and SH23.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That is gorrrrrgeous! I love love love those stripes

    ReplyDelete