Wednesday, April 30, 2014

30DC Hetalia Canada nails

Hi girls!

It's the very last day of the 30DC! This challenge actually went by really fast for me, and I'm so happy with all of the different nail designs it inspired me to do. The last theme is something that makes you happy, and for me one of those things is Hetalia. I've already done a few Hetalia manis, so I decided to do some nails dedicated to one of my favorite characters, Canada.


My thumb is the Canadian flag, my index is a chibi Canada, my middle is his polar bear Kumajiro, my ring is a bottle of maple syrup, and my pinkie says "Who are you?" since Kumajiro is always asking that.


I used a detailing brush for all the details on everything, I'm so happy with Kumajiro's little nose, it's so cute!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop base coat,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Lotus Herbals colour dew copper gold,
black acrylic paint,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Wet n wild megalast sugar coat,
Lotus Herbals colour dew gold mist,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
Color Mates nail art cocoa,
Petites color fever seashell,
EN-VY funny bunny,
Wet n wild megalast candy-licious,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I like it a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your nail art has become so professional looking, you did an amazing job on these :)

    ReplyDelete