Saturday, April 26, 2014

30DC Fighting evil by moonlight..

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is the 90's! I've been watching a lot of the 90's anime Sailor Moon so this was an easy one to decide on! I used this tutorial by Polish Art Addict, the gif at the end of the post was really helpful. I started with a base of Wet n wild megalast sugar coat, I used a detailing brush for all striping and bows, and I used a extra large dotting tool of the centers of the bows.


I was so happy with how these came out, but I literally scraped all the polish off my thumb twenty minutes after taking pictures, so this mani was pretty short-lived.


Other polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild megalast violet attack,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
black acrylic paint,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
a dotting tool,
and a detailing brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment