Wednesday, April 16, 2014

30DC cheeseburger nails

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is food! I don't really have a reason for why I have cheeseburgers on my nails, for some reason that was the first thing I thought of, I did do these before eating so maybe it was my subconscious telling me to hurry up and eat lunch? Anyways, I started with a base of gold for these and then used a striping brush to add everything. I outlined the buns first and then worked from the bottom of the nail up, I used a dotting tool for the sesame seeds on the tops of the buns.


The only thing I didn't outline in black is the lettuce, for some reason I thought it would look better plain.



Polishes I used:

Lakme' fast and fabulous 40" gold caramel,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Essence colour and go little miss sunrise,
RueBeaute! unnamed layered polish,
Color mates nail art cocoa,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
a detailing brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! And I love how the buns are in a metallic gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great -- just like burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look perfect and the metallic works surprisingly well for the bun <3 I'm mostly amused that you have a polish that is EXACTLY the yellow orange color of cheese

    ReplyDelete