Saturday, April 12, 2014

30DC black & gold half moons

Hi girls!

First off let me apologize for my sub par photos, I was running late and took these right before running out the door, my camera battery was on the verge of dying, and I managed to really badly smudge them while I was out so I wasn't able to take better ones once I got home. Today's theme in the 30DC is ruffian/half moon/tips, and I went for half moons.


 This is my first time using hole re-enforcers to do half moons, I like how crisp my lines came out but I think I'd still rather just freehand them so I don't have to wait around for my base to dry.


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop gold rush,
NYC black lace cream,
and NYC matte me crazy.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. lovely! Great color combo;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo! The matte black + sparkly gold work so well together

    ReplyDelete