Tuesday, April 29, 2014

30DC Attack on Titan nails

Hi girls!

Today's theme in the 30DC is inspired by a tv show. I've been wanting to do some Attack on Titan nail art, and I've had photos saved for it on my computer for ages so I had a nail design all lined up for this!


My pinkie nail has the training corps symbol, my ring has the military police symbol, middle is the Garrison symbol, and my index is the survey corps symbol. My thumb says "Sind die Jager" which is a lyric from the theme song.

Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
The Color Workshop base coat,
NYC black lace creme,
Wet n wild wild shine french white creme,
NYC Broadway burgundy frost,
black acrylic paint,
Wet n wild megalast violet attack,
Color mates nail art cocoa,
Sally Hansen Insta-dry jumpin' jade,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment